A well-designed and optimized user experience is often the critical ingredient in a successful product. User experience helps make technology products far more successful in terms of both consumer engagement and satisfaction.
On this rainy night, 8 experts gave a little bit of sunshine to the 10 best UXers of the year. At Motivate Design, we are dedicating this week to those people who dedicated their work to make life changes in the UX industry.
- Bryan Hamilton: Vice President, User Experience - Razorfish
- Christian Crumlish: Director of Product - CloudOn
- Gary Chou: General Manager – Union Square Ventures Network
- Kathy Baxter: Sr. User Experience Researcher & UX Infrastructure Manager – Google
- Nicole Rubin: Senior Consulting Director
- Paul Berry: CEO and Founder – RebelMouse and Soho Tech Lab
- Peter March: Director of User Experience – VML’s New York office
- Ronnie Battista: UX Practice Lead - Slalom Consulting & Treasurer/Director - Certification at UPA International
- Grand Prize (Best User Experience): Bloomberg Anywhere – Mobients and Bloomberg
- Gold (Best System Experience): Ice Cream Sandwich – Google
- Gold (Best Touch Interaction): Mill Touch – The Mill
- Gold (Best Cross-Platform Experience): HBO GO Mobile Apps - Huge Inc
- Silver (Best Instructional Experience): Tutorial Player for Photoshop – Adobe
- Silver (Best Discovery Experience): Art.sy
- Silver (Best Transactional Experience): Event Page Ticket Interface – Seat Geek
- Honorable Mention: Pick a President, not a Party – Lbi US for client Americans Elect.
- Honorable Mention: Maryland Transit Administration Interactive Maintenance Kiosk – ScreenPlay InterActive for client Maryland Transit Administration
- Honorable Mention: BKIN Wayfinding System – Studio Akko and Formant Studios